Re: [AMC-list] Ebay intake/exhaust

" From: "Thomas Garner" <Tgarner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" Hey guys,
"  Will Ebay item number 220480572766 fit my 64 Classic with the 232 engine?

by the look, it's a '76-9 and came with the carter bbd on 258s.

it'll fit the engine.  you'll have to de-emissionize it and fab
throttle linkage, and if anything like the alt mounts to your intake
now don't count on it having the same holes.

it has more even fuel distribution than the '60s inline 2bbl intake
used with the carter wcd on 232s.

you don't have to run a bbd; there are a number of carbs that share
this 'small 2bbl' pattern.