[AMC-list] Anyone looking for 4 Bbl intakes at Cordova

[AMC-list] Anyone looking for 4 Bbl intakes at Cordova

Well, it looks like I am not going to be driving my AMX up this year as I ahve to go to Evansville, IN on Tues, then working around St Louis before heading up to Corodva... too many unnessary miles and untrustworthy places to take my baby!  Thought about pulling the 67 Rebel Wagon up to sell, but may have just sold my 86 Wagoneer tow vehicle.

So, I wondered if anyone was looking for a 4 Bbl factory intake... all off of 401's (though I realize they will work on any 71 and up AMC V8).  I have sold these for $40 onn EBAY and have 3 of them, but wondered if they were worth bringing up.  Most have the oil pipe, EGR and fittings, though can't guarantee that EGR's work.  It seems it's always people from restrictive smog areas that take these!

You can pick one up and mot have to pay to ship 70+ lb's.

Have a great weekend,

Jesse