[AMC-list] AMX at Auction

The Leake Auction in Tulsa, Sept. 19-20 has a 1969 AMX 390, 4-speed Go-pack
listed.
http://www.leakecarauction.com/CurrentConsignments.asp?Auction=HOUSTON09&LOT
=2451
No photos but in past Leake auctions the final hammer down prices on AMC and
other orphan brands has been pretty low.  Wish weren't as broke as 2/3 of
the others in the country or I'd have my bid in.  No photos on the site yet
but maybe soon.

Sheldon Aubut
Houlton  WI  USA
http://www.sheldonaubut.com

"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society.
If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people
for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of
power. "   ~~  P. J. O'Rourke