Re: [AMC-list] my 63 440H runs!!!

i was out hunting all day today, so didnt get to work on rosie any. went out,
just to see how it would start cold. pumped the pedal twice, and fired right
up. i can not beleive how well that carb is working after sitting for about
25 years or so. LOL. amazing. leaked just a tiny bit around the float needle
bolt for a little while, then stopped. i think the gas got in, soffend up
that gasket and it sealed. works for me. i will save my rebuild kit for it
and see how long it works without it. i will try to get video of it tomorrow
how it runs and all. dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules