[AMC-list] my 63 440H runs!!!

i got a new motor in my 63 440H auto last weekend. got things together enough
to get it running and go to the store 1/4 mile away. still got minor things
to do like getting the generator on and all. was good enough to do a couple
real good burnouts. hehe. didnt know a 196 had enough power to do burnouts
like i was doing with it. sounds great too. p.o. had put on a 2" exhaust with