[AMC-list] Engine setback in a 4-door Matador

[AMC-list] Engine setback in a 4-door Matador

Hi all

Has anyone increased the engine setback in a 4-door Matador, specifically the I6 engine? I remember there being several (4?) inches between the head and the firewall before I took the engine out. If you have any input for me I'll listen.

Thanks.

Doug