[AMC-list] *Sigh*

I had far more devious ideas for that thing until this got as deep as it has. Absolutely noone seems to have any idea wtf is the deal with this pile of
problems...
Since it has baffled everyone so extraordinarily, and since there isn't a
prayer that it's going to pass without my finding out WTF is doing this...it
is now a 'gottagotta'.
Seems I am the chosen one into whose lap falls these kinds of deals...I'm the
one others generally come to when all else has failed (I do not hesitate to
ask for suggestions even when I'm kind of sure I know what's up because it
facilitates the fixin's.  I've found some pretty bizarre stuff which had
driven the owners past the edge but most generally it turns out to be
someone's, umm, for lack of a better word, 'previous repairs'.  Imagine: disk
pads in backwards (metal facing the disk), primary and secondary shoes
reversed, a replaced steer knuckle from the wrong vehicle which appeared
EXACTLY like the right one but for one hole's placement...and that hole
controled alignment disallowing correct camber and causing the drive axle to
simple 'walk' out on every hard left if acceleration was present..about an
axle a week...wrong parts of other types, etc, etc, etc...  This stuff is
near impossible to find when you aren't aware of the previous 'work'..and
when you find it, it makes you wonder...WHAT ELSE??..
Anyway, this truck has other fingerprints on it since it left NewJersey and
therein, I'm willing to bet, lies the issue.
I WILL FIND IT.  Whether it's a previous COBJOB, or some hugely major set of
impossible circumstances causing a result that occurs only once every
twentymillion years or just some 'quirk', since I'm so committed to this
(man, the amount of time already is NUTSO!)..
I WILL FIND IT.
I can't do a SarahPalin and walk away...and let this crap 'win'??  Not A
Chance...
I will check each and every wire into and out of the computer for voltage at
both ends...it HAS to be (has to be??  Ain't 'has to be'
nothing...*Sigh*)electronic signal failing to tell the fuel injectors 'large
squirt and lots of it' when the accelerator is mashed.

Who wants to provide me with 'best guesses' as to 'the culprit'?
I have the feeling when found, after the euphoria, it's going to be one of
those, 'you wont believe this, but...'...

You know.  Something like squiril gnawing the insulation on some wire which
can't be seen without removing the engine or something.  Or mouse pee
shorting out some hidden connector...  Or ...well, I'll find out.

When I get back, that is.

Off to Missouri next week. When I get back, the Ram is gonna 'give it up'. Count on it.
..
I hope.

Maybe.

Jj

One of you guys is gonna tell me the secret...