Re: [AMC-list] Pin in, Pin Out...Volts in, Volts Out.. Ummmm...I am lis

Re: [AMC-list] Pin in, Pin Out...Volts in, Volts Out.. Ummmm...I am listening.

Having just finished a 2 1/2 hour conference call where I had to document all of my company's problems with Quality Management and Environmental Management, I opened your email to the AMC-list about your truck.  In my mental state right now, if it were my truck, I would park it somewhere in a blighted area with something attractive (a pound of pot or some other bait) and walk away from the truck.  When the police call you and tell you that they found a burned hulk which they have determined that belonged to you, say so sorry, I'll call my insurance company.

Joe Fulton