[AMC-list] steering column and box

i am thinking about adding an IDIDIT tilt steering column to casper. also a
quicker ratio manual box. the ididit columns come with gm style wiring kit.
will that be able to be spliced into the 62 rambler wiring? also, i know it
has been talked about before, but i forgot.  what steering box will bolt onto
the old ramblers? for some reason vega sticks in my mind, but maybe not.
anything more common able to bolt to it? how hard is it to redrill the frame