Re: [AMC-list] Marlin question

Thanks all. I realize that now any 65 will be "rare" but I was talking about production numbers for his car, as it would have been in that year.
I seem to remember that the big cars got the 20 regardless of the engine, and ordering it in Posi (sorry for the GM label, but that is a generally accepted label by all) would have been an easy thing to do.
All the twin sticks I have seen in the Marlin were in a V8 combo, and I have seen a lot of 232 TSs in the Amer and Classic, but the marlin literature did offer all, so I am not surprised......russ