From: "tom jennings" <tomj@xxxxxxx>
To: "Rambler AMC, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2009 9:38:16 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [AMC-list] "that Rambler magazine!"

...as my friend Scott calls Hemmings Classic Car. (He's AMC friendly :-)

Hey! My car got in there! I'm famous! Kinda funny next to all the shiny
ones, who write, "I drive it 500 miles a year". It makes me pause; am I
being that crazy driving mine daily like it's still 1970? Don't answer that.

On the next page another AMCer says that there were five transmissions
available for the (early) American. I count three, and only if T-96 and
T-96+OD are different, plus the Flash-O-Matic. Any idea what the other
options could be?

And for torque tube cars with sixes, as far as I know it's the same three
transmission options, only; BW auto, T-96 with and without OD. Are there
others I don't know about?

I know for v8 tt's there's T-87 or is it T-86 w or w/o OD, T-10 (Marlin,
rare), the big BW auto... but those don't fit in the six.

--
All of your arguments are invalid.
Enjoy your unstable system.