Re: [AMC-list] "that Rambler magazine!"

I liked seeing your car in the magazine. After someone posted weeks
ago about the June issue, I kept checking the local bookstores.
Finally got it, and read it cover to cover. I really liked that '65
330. Well, I also really liked the wagons. I didn't see any
Ambassadors. Thought that odd. And the guy with two '63 Americans?
Pretty cool.

Anyway - very cool issue. I think I need to re-up my subscription. I
let it lapse a long while back.