Re: [AMC-list] 1969 AMX Air Conditioner

The car was stripped a few years ago... was putting it back together as a
father son project, and then my dad was killed while riding his motorcycle
on his way to work, the video i think is still on youtube... so the car has
basically sat as a painted shell.  yes i have the dash controls, and i think
i have most of the AC harness (are you talking about the part over the
blower motor with the spring shaped coil of wire?)... and yes i have the
sash controls, but i need to figure out how to keep the clear lens against
the controlls... the three pegs that used to hold it down no longer exist
and it just kinda flops around...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/volcomstone86321/AMX/0507091650.jpg<-
dash controlls
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/volcomstone86321/AMX/0507091652.jpg<-
part of electronics with spring looking thing.

Police Officer Dies In Accidents on 101 in Hollywood
7/29/07<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgE5K4epaV0>