Re: [AMC-list] Fwd: 1958 Rambler American restoration

Re: [AMC-list] Fwd: 1958 Rambler American restoration

More on this later -- I just got back -- I think we need to put on hold
proclamations about volcano/no volcano until it's checked. Bell depth would
cure it if it's too long, there's only one t-96 input shaft length. All my
cranks are "volcano", and I FORGOT! to check the one in my 63 hardtop.

More later.

--
All of your arguments are invalid.
Enjoy your unstable system.