[AMC-list] Hemmings Classic Car Mag

Hey AMC Lovers,

I just got my latest (June 09) copy of Hemming's Classic Car Magazine and it is loaded with Ramblers of all shapes and sizes. It is an issue mostly devoted to the Rambler mark. (Sorry, not an AMX or Javelin to be seen) If you don't subscribe, find one on your favorite newsstand. They also have a web site. This is going to be a good read; probably tonight while watching NASCAR!

Mike Klepp, '62 Rambler Classic