Re: [AMC-list] List issues

All this has been changed in the defaults now. Just took a little bit to get everything back the way it was. The software had to be installed from scratch on the new server. Let us know if any of you continue to have issues and Tom and I will see what we can do to resolve them.
----------
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 15:11:47 -0700
From: Jim Blair <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I had to go to the website and change it to plain text to get it back to normal. For some reason HTML is the default mode.

From: tbsilvey@xxxxxxxx

Mine's still showing up as attachments as of Wednesday morn. (Apr 15th) I'm
going to try and change to regular delivery then back to digest to see if
that makes a difference.

Troy

--
Frank Swygert