Re: [AMC-list] FOR SALE: 69 AMC Rambler - 199/3spd manual $300

Re: [AMC-list] FOR SALE: 69 AMC Rambler - 199/3spd manual $300

I swear if that thing had solid floors I'd buy it for a beater.
Darn it, just can't swing the trip down to get it and sure has hell can't be rebuilding floors this summer.

Got my stimulator approved, have surgery on May 4 to implant it then 6 weeks of doing nothing heavier than 5lbs!
Yay, for the Neurostimulator and the pain should be managed, boo for surgery and the loss of another 6 weeks!

Darn, sure would be fun to have something like that for a driver, even if I only kept it one summer.
If anyone does buy it in between there and here I has a bunch of assorted driver quality parts I can help anyone out with.
You know, stupid stuff, door latches, window cranks, lights, etc, etc,  Nothing show quality, just good useable stuff cheap.

I also have sedan windsheilds that are a little too worn and torn for a show car, but fine for a driver.

If you don't sell it in the next couple of months we may be doing the outer banks of North Carolina this summer. If its still there I may seriously stop and buy it.

What do you think it would need besides tires to do a road trip if I was driving my Grand Cherokee and brought a good pile of tools to handle any breakdown?

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.