Re: [AMC-list] electrical question

Steve,

To finish what Joe gave you for advice,
I have purchased a new light switch for the White 70 Javelin from O Reilly's
Auto Parts.
It was on the shelf at a new store, it must be a common light switch for
several manufacturer's
vehicles. I believe the earlier switch is the same one.
I would go to your favorite parts house and ask for one. That is of course
if it is
determined to be the culprit of your dilemma.

good luck electrical problem hunting

Armand