Re: [AMC-list] [Amc-list] American radiator hose and poetic justice (Yep

Re: [AMC-list] [Amc-list] American radiator hose and poetic justice (Yep, 7266 is good!)

Gotta vouch for the 7266 radiator hose! I picked one up and it worked
just fine. A little dab of vaseline solved the 1.5" versus 1.75"
issue.

But mine is still leaking. Darn! I know it's the thermostat housing.
It's old, and I may not have filed it as flat as I thought. I think
Galvin's carries a replacement. Think I'll give a shout during the
week to see if he still has any.

But 7266 works like a charm.