[AMC-list] electrical question

Hi Guys,

Here's the problem: '68 AMX with original headlight switch installed and directional turn signals work only when the headlight switch is in the off position. When the headlight switch is set to the "park" position or the "on" position (when the headlights are on, and they do work) the turn signals fail to work. Hazard flasher works fine. Do I need to replace the headlight switch? If so, who makes the best repop switch?

Thanks,

Steve