--------
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 10:26:28 -0400
From: Matt Haas <mhaas@xxxxxxx>

It's on the tire inflation sticker on the driver's side door post. Max tire pressure on the tire itself is higher. I did try running higher once or twice but all I noticed was a harder ride for not much difference in fuel economy.

Matt

On 7/24/2009 9:29 PM, Ken Ames spouted this sage advice:

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts