Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 20:20:50 -0400
From: Matt Haas <mhaas@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] 64-69 American/SC-Rambler floor pans
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

The person selling these has both floor pan applications for
non-convertibles. There is a 64 - mid 68 pan and mid 68 - 69 pan.

For those with 68's, take a look at the underside of the car before
ordering. If the front frame sills go all they way to the back, you need
the 69 pans.

Matt

On 7/23/2009 8:29 AM, Frank Swygert spouted this sage advice:

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH