[AMC-list] No Respect

The vehicle buy back sale list for the LA area this weekend lists a 66 AMC wagon, but they list it as a Ford.  I guess the majority of young adults don't know of the existence of AMC, but why would you call it a Ford?
Here's the listing:   (BTW that's a black and yellow plate number too.)

Year      Make    Model     License   VIN
1966	FORD	WAG48	STN549	6K48C190400

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA