Re: [AMC-list] cash for clunkers

" From: Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" Besides, isn't the government footing the bill for these rebates?
" The legislators (and hopefully the American populace) will tire of
" throwing money in this pot....money we don't have.

don't count on it.  if the lobbyists talk louder than the voters - and
by coincidence the pols keep quiet about what it's costing us - you
can figure it's here to stay.

legislators will never tire of throwing someone else's money into any
pot, especially if they can manage to snag some of the drips.