[AMC-list] mopars in the park, june 28th

[AMC-list] mopars in the park, june 28th

i attanded this show here in fox lake, il this past weekend. It was hosted by the mopar conntion car club and there where lots of great cars of all kinds but mostly mopars, there where a few others in the other class. I myself was the lone amc there with my 66 rambler, there was someone that showed up for an hour with a spirt amx, but left within an hour. so by dealt i won first place....it was cool getting an award for my first big show. I have had my car since april 2006, and it has been to a few cruise nights, and this was its third car show.

if any one wants to see pics of the past few cars shows or this one hit my site here.
http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/ckosacranoid/

if that link dont work, photobucket.com
user name ckosacranoid

jason walters