[AMC-list] mopar shows

The past 3 weeks I have been to several car showsa around my area of lake county,IL.
One of the shows lead to me being the photograpgher for one of them. I was talking to one of the mopars club here is area and they are trying to get in touch with any owners of amc's and invite them to thier shows. If there is anyone around Ill that is in charge of any amc clubs can you contact me, i told them club pres that i would try to get in touch with a couple of the clubs i knew of to see about getting people in touch with each other.

jason walters