Re: [AMC-list] How much HP to drive an oil pump ???

Re: [AMC-list] How much HP to drive an oil pump ???

I think Smokey Yunick found that at high speeds fully half the oil supply
was "up in the air" hence not available to be circulated and could/did leave
to oil starvation and destruction. I think power consumption issues is
secondary to welding journals!

All of your arguments are invalid.
Enjoy your unstable system.