Re: [AMC-list] d@mned holley carb anyway

my tank was replaced about 3 years or so ago. the replacement tank was cleaned
out real well. ran fine forever. then last october when i took it off the
road, i pumped ALL the fuel out of the tank so i did not have this problem.
tank was dry. (i also have a drain plug in it) tom j and i both had the same
issues with dirty fuel around the same time what, 2  years ago? sticking
valves and ruined valve trains. i wasnt going to have that again. im not sure
how that valve got bent. before i started the motor, i opend each valve
manualy to make sure non were stuck. everything is smooth. headed in to town
now for the evening. will have to see how it all runs now. hopefully its all
SWEEEEET now. dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules