Re: [AMC-list] NV5600 question

" From: Jim Blair <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" I'm thinking about putting one of these transmissions in my '82 J10
" stepside I recently acquired. (since it will be a daily driver, the
" low axle gears and T18A won't make $3 a gallon gasoline fun to put
" in) T5 is too weak for my 360

sounds good if spendy.  adapting to the engine is the question mark;
i'm sure advance has something but there might be a cheaper way.
dodge output should bolt to your t/c with maybe a spacer ring if it's
23 spline, but i've heard they use 29 spline on the heftier
powertrains.