Re: [AMC-list] Hot Rod

There is on, Jalopnik. They even havea special (actual) love for AMCs.
There's an AMC/Rambler thread on the main page.

http://jalopnik.com/5288930/1960-rambler-american-custom

There was this event here in Los Angeles, the only car group I ever felt
truly part of, the Blessing of the Cars. Very similar to the Jalopnik crowd.
OK, you know how there's muscle car groups, hot rod groups, rat rods, cherry
restorations, Model T's fans, low riders, ... well it's all car nuts MINUS
those groups. Every loose nut and wierdo that makes drives or loves the odd,
the marginal, unique...

One thing that typifies American people is (or was, anyways) a love for the
underdog, and that's this crowd. They love cars, even furrin ones, and they
think an import motor CLEVERLY stuffed into an american car is JUST FINE.
The opposite can be even more fun. They get outraged when good stuff gets
ruined, but hey, there's a lot of other cars in the world to play with.

They're not very technical on the website, and it's a blog so you get a lot
of idiotic distracting comments, but hey it's the internet.