Date: 14 Jun 2009 13:11:27 -0000
From: theamcguy@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] zmaxx??

zmaxx is a chlorine based lubricant.  Chlorine is an excellent extreme
pressure lubricant but has some other deficiencies.  The stuff you want is
zddp http://www.zddplus.com/  I know the guy who developed it and he spent a
lot of time research and development.  What this stuff does is bring the
modern day SM oil to pre 1988 SF oil which is what the flat tappet cams need
for protection.  At the same time you get the modern detergent pkg in the SM
oils.
--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts