[AMC-list] Need a source for restoring Plastic Grills

[AMC-list] Need a source for restoring Plastic Grills

Hello AMC friends,
Does anyone out there have a source that they have recently used and
continue to respect to repair the 71-74 Javelin AMX inner grill bucket ?
I have one that just needs to be painted and has some white spots due to
sun fading. I have  another that is mostly all there but needs the
cracked pieces re-joined together and a new tab formed on the bottom
center. Please let me know.  I would think a "seasoned" body man would
be the best bet.

Thanks guys.

Jeffrey Thomas
407-356-4727