[AMC-list] Snuck out for a Rambler ride

I was a BAD DAD today. We had a visitor over, that kind of reminds of
the SNL Church Lady. I checked on my son, he was fine - so went out
for groceries. The grocery trip involved going the wrong way on a
local 4 lane road - taking a short jaunt for about 10 miles, turning
around - getting groceries and heading back home.

I know - it's not a long ride. But it felt good hanging my arm over
the bench seat and blowing off a little carbon.The car reminded me it
needs an alignment. Other than that - the temp stayed cool and the car
ran well. Maybe I'll take care of the front end, fix an exhaust leak
and take a little longer spin.