From: "michael canada" <gcanada@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC/Rambler owners,drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 5:47:02 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [Amc-list] lowering plates

Hi I have been trying to find drawings, pictures, of the front suspension lowering plates that some people are using. They relocate the spindle higher so you don't have to cut your springs I have been looking a lot and finding nothing nothing. I have joined every AMC group I can find, but faster than I join, I lose the dam passwords. If you have any pics please send me  them or a location where I can find them.