Re: [Amc-list] 76 Hornet Pertronix distributor - vac advance dead; fix,

Re: [Amc-list] 76 Hornet Pertronix distributor - vac advance dead; fix, or replace the whole POS ?

Your WPS page mentions
" Ford 300 ci 6cyl, aka 3.8l, 1977-1982 (plus others), and light truck"

I believe the 300 Ford is called a 4.9 litre. : )

I used the standard coil off the high power Ford ignitions rather than the TFI
coil. Looks more like stock.

Ken