Re: [Amc-list] 76 Hornet Pertronix distributor - vac advance dead; fix,

Re: [Amc-list] 76 Hornet Pertronix distributor - vac advance dead; fix, or replace the whole POS ?

Duraspark II is the same as the other one, with the following differences:

Big "HEI" style cap and rotor
big-cap adapter
TFI coil and resistor

The resistor goes with the coil -- it's square so you have to drill
holes to mount is, so adding the resistor is no big deal.

The "TFI upgrade" and "Duraspark II" are the same thing, basically.
Here's my page on both, part numbers and all:

http://wps.com/AMC/distributor/index.html

--
All your arguments are invalid.
Enjoy your unstable system.