Re: [Amc-list] Anyone want a tank of bad gas? Free? Bring syphon! (found

Re: [Amc-list] Anyone want a tank of bad gas? Free? Bring syphon! (found out why I'm pretzeling pushrods)

> As a side issue: if I want to lose the water tube under my
> intake
> plate - do I just unscrew it and cap the plate? Anyone have
> a 195.6
> OHV intake plate for a one barrel carb and NO water line
> they'd
> consider selling? (just in case I'm leaking coolant
> down the intake as
> well)

Bruce.  You can just remove the hoses from the water heated intake and outlet ports and leave them open if you want to.  If the tube is intact and there are no leaks where it passes through the plate, you should have no vacuum leaks.  You might even want to put a cup of coffee down in it on a cool day camping next fall.

Joe fulton