[Amc-list] Concord Engine Question - 4.0 EFi Six

[Amc-list] Concord Engine Question - 4.0 EFi Six

ok gentlmen, i love to hear all the advice from the list. but sometimes this bickering gets just irritating.

the guy didnt ask what block is the strongest for an all out race motor.

so i have now learned what blocks are prone to what. ok, lets get over it

you cant tell someone they built their car wrong. just cause it is not to YOUR liking. the car wasnt built for YOU, it was built for the owner. and maybe what they had availible. i have had a couple people rip on me about casper because i have frod mustake brakes, and mustake wheels. so what. they are the ones i ignore the quickest. just give the dirty "go to hell" smile, and turn away.

can we please end this bickering i guess is my point? the guy, the way i understood it, just wanted to know what it would take to install a 4.0. and you 2 went overboard i think.

just my thoughts. FIGHT NICE!!!!

dave stohler
my rambler pics@
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules