Re: [Amc-list] Death Race

On Sun, Mar 08, 2009 at 06:32:13PM +0000, Wrambler wrote:
> For Xmas I got a Sony BDP-S550 Blu-ray payer and Death Race. Since it is one of two movies I own and I have two teenage sons I have seen it about four times now. I am surprised as it has a better script, still cheesy, than I expected. Not a bad watch all things considered. That wagon at the end sort of saves the movie :)

I think I've still got a tape (!) of Death Race 2000 around here somewhere.
I've been meaning to drag it out and give it a watch again.  I want to find
out how close my recollection is of that great line of Stallone's:

	They may think you're pretty hot stuff, but I think you're one
	large baked potato.

jl