From: "Thomas Garner" <Tgarner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, March 8, 2009 1:03:22 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [Amc-list] Death Race

 Of course it may be old news, but I just got finished watching the movie "Death Race" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0452608), and at the end of the movie, they are working on a 64 AMC Rambler Station Wagon. I think it's the Classic, but I guess it could be the Ambassador, I don't know.
 I had to do a double take, cause I glanced up and saw the front of the car thought for half a second, "HEY THAT'S MY CAR". Same color as mine but mine is not a station wagon.

 Also, if anybody is on My Space, you might be interested in this layout.

http://www.layouts.fm/live/914419/%2766%20amc%20rambler.html

Thought you guys might be interested.

FREE SATELLITE DISH AND INSTALL!!
http://www.bestofdishnetwork.com/