[Amc-list] Stocker AMX

There are a few of us NHRA Stocker guys on here. I'd first get an NHRA
rulebook and read it about 20 times! Also recommemd joining CLASSRACER.Com
Roger Fain from WVA has run a 290 4sp AMX in Stock for a while, I know he's
on classracer but, not sure if he's on here. What part of the country are you
in? Maybe we can find someone close to you.
I'd be happy to answer questions if I can. BTW my car is a E/Stock 390.

amxron
70 AMX
70 Hornet
78 FSJ Wagoneer