Re: [Amc-list] starter ring gear

I think I would return the Hornet part and contact one of the AMC vendors next to see if any of them offer a shrink-to-fit ring gear for your present torque convertor.  I'm not sure the ring gear is tack welded onto the convertor or not but you should be able to tell by looking.  If you want a used torgue convertor with ring gear I think I have a couple I could sell you.  Mind you, they are used and there is no guarantee regarding contamination or function.

Regards,
Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA