Re: [Amc-list] random contact about lost 65 770

Re: [Amc-list] random contact about lost 65 770

At least there is hope for it!
I have not recieved one bit of interest in the beast.
Only a couple of offers to buy parts and those are not sufficient to allow me to bother breaking the mess up right now.

I'm thinking I may attempt to get the drivers side welded up when the weather breaks.

Then the boys and I can assemble it till it runs.

Maybe I'll change my mind if I can get that far...

Right now It is covered up and mostly out of the way.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.