Re: [Amc-list] Brakes, still not good

Remember if you plan to bleed the master cylinder while it's in the car, you
must protect the paint from the brake fluid. It will stain or destroy most
paints. Keep the paint protected. I think that's one of the reasons it needs
to be bench bleed, as it can get messy with air bubbles splashing fluids
around.

Armand

> Since the MC is already installed it should be pretty easy to "bench
bleed". Just take the lid off, bend some lines around (or use the rubber
line kit), and pump the pedal. Gotta be easier than doing it in a vise!