Re: [Amc-list] Rebel panels

> From: johnbherna@xxxxxxx
> Subject: [Amc-list] I need left and right compartment panels for Rebel
> 	Wagon

> I have a 1967 Rebel Wagon that needs the left and right rear interior compartment side trim panels.
>
> Part numbers 357 9023 or 357 9022 or maybe 357 9042.
>
> If someone has these parts in good shape I am interested in buying them if the price is right and they are good shape.

I also have a '67 Rebel Wagon and my panels are shot as well; common problem on the old wagons as well as rusty rear wagon/cargo door.

All I can say is good luck finding them!  I searched for some time for a good set, followed leads all with no luck.  I did finally buy another wagon - a '72 Matador that I didn't intend to rob parts off of, but it was rustier than I thought, so I'll rob the panels out of that as those are perfect even if they need the color changed (from green to blue).

While we're on the subject of looking for wagon parts, something I need as well are good door sill plates all the way around.  I realize those are the same as a 4 door, but mine are bad in both the wagons and don't seem to be reproduced, although mine might be restorable.  Any ideas?

Jim Boone
Mims, FL