Re: [Amc-list] Hornet, 61 American moves north

Re: [Amc-list] Hornet, 61 American moves north

Hey, now there ya go!!!
The great AMC PONZI scheme of 09-10-11-etc,   :-)

What? You don't like my offer of FREE storage....  Geezzzzz, try and help someone out....

:-)

Any idea of what you're going to ask for the Hornet?

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>