[Amc-list] 72 or 73 Hornet Power Brake Booster Needed - Disc Brakes

[Amc-list] 72 or 73 Hornet Power Brake Booster Needed - Disc Brakes

Hello folks,
I am still hunting a used or NOS (yeah right) power brake booster (PBB)
assembly from a 72 or 73 Hornet that had disc brakes.

Somewhere along the way, somebody switched out the PBB from the original
disc brake to a drum brake style. Totally different shape and size. It
barely fits onto the firewall and over the shock tower plates and
requires some mod's to the master cylinder to make it fit.

I'd rather put the correct item back on the car. Please help me find
one. I think they are the same as the Gremlin too. 1969-1971 are
different as are the 1974 and up. It needs to be from a 72 or a 73.

Thanks.

J T