Re: [Amc-list] Seems like I remember the horn contacts are slightly diff

Re: [Amc-list] Seems like I remember the horn contacts are slightly different

Sandwich Maker wrote:
> " From: amxron@xxxxxxxxxxx
> "
> " Been a long time since I swapped one. Wheel fits the splines though.
>
> alightly along this line, i've been thinking of removing the ps from
> my '94 cherokee.  i probably won't bother unless it malfs - and after
> 4 1/2 decades of development the saginaw gear is pretty reliable - but
> ps is the 3rd biggest load on the engine after air resistance and
> drivetrain/rolling friction [ahead of modern a/c!], and i want road
> feel.

Also a big source of noise, potential leaks, and ugliness under the
hood. Increasingly I want to see only one fan belt behind the radiator.
None of my cars are heavy enough to warrent power steering anyways, nor
power brakes.

Oh man, listen to me, I sound like some grandpa! Dang kids with your
horseless carriages!