Re: [Amc-list] Seems like I remember the horn contacts are slightly diff

Re: [Amc-list] Seems like I remember the horn contacts are slightly different

" From: amxron@xxxxxxxxxxx
"
" Been a long time since I swapped one. Wheel fits the splines though.

alightly along this line, i've been thinking of removing the ps from
my '94 cherokee.  i probably won't bother unless it malfs - and after
4 1/2 decades of development the saginaw gear is pretty reliable - but
ps is the 3rd biggest load on the engine after air resistance and
drivetrain/rolling friction [ahead of modern a/c!], and i want road
feel.

i'd be looking for a larger steering wheel like my '68 american has or
from a '70s amc, but i'm not sure chrysler-era cherokees still use
saginaw columns.  the ts sw crosses only to an early-'90s viper.