Re: [Amc-list] vacuum wipers

Never ever forget your good old friend...

RAINX

Crap really works!

If I still ran vacuum wipers on ANYTHING.

I would add RainX to the trunk kit!

I put it on my vehicles when I remember.
I have driven in a driving rain at night going at highway speeds and not turned the wipers on!
Now,
I do not recomend this practice.
I only did it for the see if I could aspect of it.

Yep, Vacuum wipers?

RAINX.

Could someone send me my endorsement check now?  :)

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Matt Haas <mhaas@xxxxxxx>